Monday, March 25, 2013

New Phase - Day 1

Today was day #1 of the new phase "Road to Nationals." I am not sure if I was still sore from my Saturday session but my body is still sore and will be for the next 8 weeks. Today started with some snatch dubs at 80% with some Box jump fun to top it all off. I would have to say I forgot how fun/hard box jumps are. It has been a while since I have done a non loaded explosive exercise such as a box jump. Moving my body Vs. Moving an external load was a much different shock to my body. I would have to say that I am going to be sore tomorrow and I am very excited about that.

Training Today:

Snatch 6x2 @ 80% 102k

Box Jump 6x3 @ 42"

Hanging Leg raises 3x10

Snatch felt great today, had a great pull and focused on getting my shoulders back behind the bar for the pull. I was able to go 12 for 12 with the lifts today and everyday that I can go without a miss is a win in my book. Box jumps felt great I do believe that next time I will be able to jump to a higher box.

Another day of training down and one step closer to the goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment